Food as part of Eastern culture is the center piece of family gatherings. Cooking has been part of my life growing up in an Iranian family. In this cooking class, not only will we follow directions for every recipe and use many ingredients, but we will allow ourselves to make changes and make it our own. In this hands on class you will cook healthy, nutritious, and delightful Persian recipes. You will learn variations of soups, rice dishes, souffles, and appetizers. This class will focus on vegetarian dishes. The class is taught by Giti Ganjei
- Class runs from 4:00 – 6:00 PM on Mondays.
- There will be two different 3-week sessions. The first session meets on November 7, November 14, and November 21. The second session meets on December 5, December 12, and December 19.
- Class is capped at 5 students, and students are expected to attend all three meetings.
- There is no additional charge to participate in this class, but students must be a BTC member to participate.
- To register, email George Zahka at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your registration email, please specify if you want to participate in the November or December session.