Girls LEAP Self-Defense Program: This program, run by Girls LEAP, empowers girls and young women through an integration of self-reflective and physical self-defense skills. Self-Reflective skills include topics such as conflict resolution, setting boundaries, courage, finding support, and healthy relationships and friendships. Physical Self-Defense skills focus on girl-specific physical safety techniques.
- Class runs at the Brookline Teen Center on Thursdays from 3:15 – 5:15 PM.
- Class runs for 10 weeks from September 27th through December 6th. There is no class on 11/22.
- Class is capped at 25 students. A minimum of 15 students are required to run this class.
- This class is open to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls who are members of the BTC.
- There is no cost for this class, but participants must be a member of the BTC. To register, email George at email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, you can reach out to George Zahka at firstname.lastname@example.org.