Aerial Silks: Circus Up and Revolution Trapeze are teaming up bring to Brookline the finest in circus and aerial arts. In Circus Up’s Aerial mini-series, students will learn the basics of moving in the air! Students gain strength and flexibility, grace, and correct alignment while twisting, turning, climbing and controlled dropping on the aerial silks. Students will learn positions and moves close to the ground, and then move higher with more advanced skills, as ability advances. Classes begin with warm-up and stretching, then move to the air, building on past lessons. Students will likely learn to trust their new found strength and agility that will help them to gain confidence; maybe not only in the air!
- Aerial Silks runs on Fridays. There are two classes each day. The first class runs from 3:30-4:45PM. The second class runs from 4:45-6:00PM. Each class is capped at 6 students.
- Aerial silks will be broken up into 5 or 6 week sessions. Students can sign up for more than one session.
- Session 1: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2 (5 classes)
- Session 2: 11/9, 11/16, 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21 (6 classes)
- Session 3: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8 (6 classes)
- Session 4: 3/1, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/5 (5 classes)
- Session 5: 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31 (6 classes)
- There is a $100 fee for the 5-week sessions and a $120 fee for the 6-week sessions. Students must be a member of the BTC to participate. To register, click here.