STRENGTH TRAINING, NUTRITION, AND FITNESS FOR THE TWEEN/TEEN GIRL
In today’s society, with social media and peer pressure bearing down upon our girls to look and act a certain way, it’s time we helped them to take charge of their bodies AND minds. This class will not only teach girls proper strength and cardio training techniques, but will focus on eating healthfully for their own bodies, stress management through positive action, and CONFIDENCE in themselves as unique and powerful girls.
Whether a seasoned athlete looking to properly cross train, or a complete novice in fitness, all girls are welcome. We will work in a small group to foster trust, friendships, confidence and more. Our hope is that every girl leaves with a greater sense of confidence, strength, and tools for health that will last them a lifetime. This class is taught by Dara Zall Kelly
- Class runs from 3:00 – 4:00 PM for 8 Mondays from October 24th through December 12th.
- Class is capped at 8 girls, and students are expected to attend all sessions.
- Class will take place at CrossFit Coolidge Corner located under the BTC. Class participants will gather at the BTC and head downstairs to CrossFit as a group.
- There is no additional charge to participate in this class, but students must be a member of the BTC to participate.
- To register, email George Zahka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All registered girls should bring a signed release to the first session.